Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 11, 2014

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Beats Roger Federer to lift Rogers Cup Sunday Aug 10,2014



Jo-Wilfried Tsonga won the Rogers Cup on Sunday, beating second-seeded Roger Federer 7-5, 7-6 (3) for his fourth straight victory over a higher-seeded opponent.
The 13th-seeded Frenchman won his first ATP Tour title of the season and 11th overall. He beat top-ranked Novak Djokovic on Thursday, eighth-seeded Andy Murray on Friday and seventh-seeded Grigor Dimitrov on Saturday.
"I think for me it's going to be a new motivation because just last year I always lost against those guys and it was really frustrating for me," he said. "Then today a win against (Federer), it's good for me, it's good for my ambition and it's good for my career."

Jp Wilfried Tsonga improved to 5-11 against Federer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment