Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Superstar Rajinikanth(63)was conferred with the Indian centenary personality of the year award Thursday Nov 20,2014

 
Superstar Rajinikanth(63)was conferred with the Indian centenary personality of the year award at the 45th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in Goa on Thursday Nov 20,2014


An audio-visual presentation on the Tamil superstar’s over three-decade career was shown at the ceremony. 

An emotional Rajinikanth touched Bachchan’s feet, addressing him as “big brother”. 
“I came to receive this award but not to make a speech. I am honoured to receive this award from the government of India, and my heartful thanks to the nation. I dedicate this award to all my film producers, directors and fans,” Superstar Rajinikanth said

No comments:

Post a Comment