Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

England and Leicester City star Jamie Vardy to marry his fiancee Rebekah Nicholson Wednesday May 25,2016


England and Leicester City star Jamie Vardy is set to marry his fiancee Rebekah Nicholson in a lavish ceremony on Wednesday May 25,2016 in Cheshire.

The wedding ceremony takes place this Wednesday, May 25 at 2pm.



The final preparations are being made at Peckforton Castle in Cheshire where the couple are due to tie the knot.


The 29-year-old has already postponed his nuptials three times to avoid his footballing commitments but will miss England's friendly against Australia on Friday.

He said: "It will be a very quiet night on Wednesday. Obviously I hope all the guests have a good time but I will have a quiet one.

"I've not got a curfew but at the end of the day I'm a professional and understand what has to be done, so I will be making sure I get plenty of sleep ready to come back in."

No comments:

Post a Comment