Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Khloe Kardashian on the cover of Your Fitness April 2017



After shedding an incredible 40lbs, she now proudly and regularly shows off her stunning figure in an array of revealing outfits. 

But Khloe Kardashian didn't always feel so confident. 

In a new interview, the 32-year-old reality star has revealed she went too long listening to people who told her she couldn't change the way she looked



'I was always told that I could never be a certain size or that I could never look a certain way and that really got to me,' she tells Your Fitness 



'I started to believe what everybody else told me. But then one day something inside of me didn't want to be defined by somebody else's perception or vision of me.'

Khloe, who recently showed off her stunning figure in a series of flesh-flashing leotards for Protein World, also reveals the trickiest part of her body to tone up.


No comments:

Post a Comment