Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 31, 2017

2017 Miss South Africa - Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters was crowned as Miss South Africa 2017



The 2017 Miss South Africa is the 59th edition of the Miss South Africa Pageant

Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters (21) was crowned Miss South Africa 2017 last night Sunday March 26,2017 at a glitzy ceremony in Sun City presented by Sun International in collaboration with Cell C.



 The runners-up are Adé van Heerden from Western Cape (1st Princess) and Boipelo Mabe from Alexandra in Gauteng (2nd Princess)



An enthusiastic and swamped Demi-Leigh from Sedgefield in the Western Cape said that she was determined to make a difference in her reign as Miss South Africa during her acceptance speech. “I vow to dedicate the next 365 days of my life to serve the people of South Africa, to be a voice to those who are afraid to or cannot speak up and to represent the whole of our beautiful nation. I vow to listen, to be there, to help where I can and to recognize that we all want to be heard, we all want to be validated. I hear you, I see you, I am you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment